The Great National South Court Hotel is the perfect stopover when traveling the Wild Atlantic Way route.
• Full Irish breakfast each morning
• Free early check-in and late check-out
What to know before you go:
• Complimentary, unlimited WiFi throughout the hotel
• Delicious dining available at our Off The Bone Gastro Pub, offering an extensive menu ranging from signature Aged Black Angus Steaks to Glenbeigh Mussels
• Alternatively you can experience sumptuous food at our award-winning Indian restaurant The Cream Room Curry House
• Ample free parking
Enjoy the best of both worlds with our close proximity to all the must see gems and attractions in both Kerry & Clare.