Taking place from the 8th - 10th June 2018, Celebrating its 10th Anniversary, the Festival will feature acts, from America, the UK, Europe, and of course Ireland – north and south – plus the Clew Bay Folk Club.
Over three days there’ll be a load of gigs, more than one massive session, Masterclasses and Workshops and some local instrument makers will be showcasing their craft to boot.
The music will be varied, from traditional bluegrass, through old-timey, cajun, blues and just plain old ‘folk’.
Almost everything is free and in local pubs, plus one restaurant but we’re also planning some showcase gigs in a local church and in the Westport Town Hall Theatre and Cultural Centre.
More info @
Guests can enjoy:
• The freedom and flexibility to come and go as you please
• 24- Hour reception and Wine Bar
• Complimentary access to Westport Leisure Park
• On-site Sauna, Steam Room and Jacuzzi (over 16’s)
• Each apartment as a fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials e.g. fridge, freezer, cooker, washer and dryer.
• Free car parking and complimentary Wi-Fi
• Exclusive discounts for local restaurants and activities